Wednesday, 19 December 2007

Happy Hari Raya

Wish all, have a very Happy Hari Raya. Don't be stress out by stocks. Spend more valuable time with family and friends.

What goes down would come up. Accidentally, I bought the China Hongxing today. After watching from the sideline for so long, after it has multiply 10 times, I finally decided to take the plunge. It is expensive in PE terms, but not relative to growth forecast aspect.

I am willing to ride out the volatility, limit on my exposure and wish it could really grow up as a dominant China sport player. Sometime we just need to pay a little bit for the good business economic/model. Pray and embrace for the unknown.

2 comments:

mein Haus said...

so what is your target selling price for this stock?

Alen said...

no target price. Usually I hold until I think it is over valued and the business is not going to be good.