Monday, 17 December 2007

All is not well

Yesterday, I just watched the movie Golden Compass. It talked about the ice bear. Coincidentally, today the bear is roaring. Thanks to Mr Market mood swing on last Friday, today we have the severe fall across Asia market. By the time, I am writing this, US is already down by 80 points. I think we are approaching the golden mark of 3200 or even 3100. I am looking forward to accumulate a little bit at that level. I suspect it might go lower than that. But we don't know, really.

Looking at selective counter now. Maybe
China Hongxing @ 0.88
Guanzhao IFB @ 0.285
Swiber @ 3.10
China New Town @ 0.52
Olam @ 2.40
Synear @ 1.5
MIDAS @ 1.42

We have to see how severe is the fall.

The only positive news is Enviro Hub is setting up a plastic to fuel plant by using licensed technology. Sounds impressive, but it is hard to just the financial impact. Recycling industry is always showing great promise but fall short on the number front. So, I am not interested in putting capital into it. Only my friend who is tempted everytime by the allure of technology, fall in love with this kind of stock. Let's hope thing turns out great for who ever invested.

0 comments: