Monday, 21 January 2008

Asia stock market big drop

Ugly. When I open up the watch list, it is all red and double digit loss (paper loss).

Investors are nervous, and this is how fear start to spread. My friend is sitting on 50k paper loss and we heard of 100k of loss. Too bad, if you can't sleep well base on this, and I can't think of anyway that could help.

Basically, the discussion now is the fearful consequence of US recession. Although, it become really real this time, we have no way to tell whether it would materialise. So, for the risk adverse, stop. Continue to hold on and don't get tempted to buy again.

For the brave, continue to selectively buy those attractive priced counter. However, bear in mind that there is a wide spread fear and pessimism, which even recession won't come, the market has capacity to fall further.

Some highlights on my watch list. Some are my continuous favourite. Only time would tell whether our judgement is wise or foolish.

0 comments: