Sunday, 28 October 2007

Service excellence : Johnny the bagger

Last week, I attended the company service excellence briefing. The purpose of the event is to make sure everybody in the company aware that he/she has a part to play on the service excellence. During the briefing, a video was shared with all of us - Johnny the bagger. It inspired me. I believe this is a famous true story which many companies used in the service training.

Service quality in Singapore is poor. You might not agree with me, but generally that's my encounter. If the service staff could be mindful of the service he/she is providing, I believe all of us would live in a more pleasant world.

You can watch the video here. Video link

It is a nice video to watch for everyone, regardless whether you are service staff or not. I hope it would inspire you also.

0 comments: