Tuesday, 15 March 2011

Stock melt down

Bad things come one after another. Inflation fear, middle east unrest, tsunami and the now nuclear plant blast. The situation is indeed worrying, I do hope it is under control and everybody will be safe. Market selling accelerated. I think it is panic selling, since nobody can predict the consequence of a nuclear melt down.

From big to small cap, all stock are under pressure. Any buyer? At least not me. I am not interested in panic selling, neither I am dare enough to go into market now. Low could be lower. If the panic selling continue few more days, then I might go in to grab some cheap stock.

Epicentre buck the trend to stay firm at current price. Recent broker report and ethusiasm on iPad 2 make the stock hot among investor. After few round of consideration, I decided to give it a miss. Why? Retailer's margin is thin and cost is catching up, since the rent and wages are increasing. However, it could continue to do well, driven by iPad 2 volume.

Anwell tech right issue. Oh no, cash call again. I am glad that I made the decision to cut it off. Otherwise, it will burn more cash.

1 comments:

Green Trivial said...

Yep. Tech isn`t going anywhere in 2011.